Earlier this morning Miss Annabelle went into the kitchen and pulled out a box of Cheerios and tried to open it. Assuming she wanted a snack I put a few into her Dora the Explorer plastic bowl and then handed it to her. I was feeling very proud as she walked into the living room, carefully balancing the bowl and not spilling a single Cheerio. I then turned around, put the box away and proceeded to follow Annabelle into the living room, I was maybe 4 seconds behind her....which was all the time it took for her to jam a Cheerio into Jack's mouth as he was playing unsuspecting in the exersaucer! Luckily I was able to swoop in and extract said Cheerio from the boy before any damage had occured. He can barely manage to swallow diluted rice cereal so I don't think he's quite ready for Cheerios!
Monday, August 22, 2005
The First Installment
Earlier this morning Miss Annabelle went into the kitchen and pulled out a box of Cheerios and tried to open it. Assuming she wanted a snack I put a few into her Dora the Explorer plastic bowl and then handed it to her. I was feeling very proud as she walked into the living room, carefully balancing the bowl and not spilling a single Cheerio. I then turned around, put the box away and proceeded to follow Annabelle into the living room, I was maybe 4 seconds behind her....which was all the time it took for her to jam a Cheerio into Jack's mouth as he was playing unsuspecting in the exersaucer! Luckily I was able to swoop in and extract said Cheerio from the boy before any damage had occured. He can barely manage to swallow diluted rice cereal so I don't think he's quite ready for Cheerios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ROCK ON JEN! Glad to see you up on the web so we can keep up on the Bolitho clan. :o)
Post a Comment