Annabelle is so funny these days. She's talking more and more and starting to put words together...real words, ones we can understand. Yesterday we were at the park and she was chasing a group of older boys who were kicking a ball around (I find it funny referring to 5 year olds as the "older boys") anyway, at one point they were looking for the ball and Annabelle was of course helping by screaming at the top of her lungs "BAAALLLLL, WHERE ARE YOU" "BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!" The ball never did answer but when she finally spied it hiding out under a slide she screamed "I GET IT, I GET IT". Unfortunately the "older boys" got there first.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
BAAALLLL!!!
Annabelle is so funny these days. She's talking more and more and starting to put words together...real words, ones we can understand. Yesterday we were at the park and she was chasing a group of older boys who were kicking a ball around (I find it funny referring to 5 year olds as the "older boys") anyway, at one point they were looking for the ball and Annabelle was of course helping by screaming at the top of her lungs "BAAALLLLL, WHERE ARE YOU" "BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!" The ball never did answer but when she finally spied it hiding out under a slide she screamed "I GET IT, I GET IT". Unfortunately the "older boys" got there first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment