Monday, October 24, 2005

Jack Jack

No, Jack is not becoming a "Rapper" with his fancy sweat suit and fashionable bandages. He actually had to have some blood drawn today to check for allergies so that he can receive a Flu shot...if I knew ahead of time that they would be tapping into his veins for this blood I think I may have reconsidered him getting the Flu shot. As it was the Nurse missed his vein twice in the left arm before giving up and trying the right arm. After a couple of stabs there she was able to hit the vein and extract a few viles of blood. Jack was a trooper, he only let out one little squawk during the whole process. The real tears came after this photo was taken and I removed the bandages. As for the sweat suit, well what can I say, it was a gift.

1 comment:

J said...

Ouch...Poor Jack!Jen I know I keep saying it but ..your children are just beautiful!!
I love the sweatsuit!!