Monday, October 17, 2005

"Uh Oh, Boo Boo"

For the past two weeks Annabelle has had a cold, nothing serious just a runny nose and slight cough, no fever or anything, but just generally feeling a bit under the weather. This past weekend she started tugging at her ear so I thought it might be time for a visit with Doctor Pam. This afternoon I loaded up the gang and headed over to the medical center. Dr. P. gave her the once over and it was determined that Miss Annabelle does indeed have an ear infection. One prescription and a toy theft (see pockets in photo) later and we were on our way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you had your camera in the doctor´s office... does every incident make you think... "hmmm... this is something good for the blog!!!"

I love your entries.. keep it up... and I love that your caught the theft on camera!