Saturday, January 21, 2006

10 Months Old Today!


In his 10 short months of life, among other things, Jack has:
  • mastered reading upside down
  • learned to say Mama, Dada, and a bunch of other gibberish
  • learned to wave, clap, and quack like a duck
  • aquired 2 teeth
  • been crawling all over the place
  • started pulling himself up to almost standing
  • attacked the CD rack on numerous occasions
  • managed to find and pick up (and try to eat) all of the left over pine needles from the christmas tree

2 comments:

Donna said...

A book of suspense...he has such a focused, anxious look on his face...is he actually biting his nails?

Time sure does fly...

J said...

I have been lucky enough to see that adorable picture on the camera that doesnt know how to delete!!!
I think it should be in a magazine or on my fridge to remind me what life is all about!!He is awesome!!
I am going to comment on all of your entries numerous times from now on...we both know Y!!!
xoxoxo