I think Annabelle was feeling a little neglected with all the attention being on Jack because she went and got herself an ear infection! I suspect she is happy now that she also gets to take Amoxicillin twice a day, which is what she really wanted... seriously. Whenever I give Jack his medicine she asks for some. She loves to take medicine, I don't know why, always has... should I be worried?As far as the Jack update goes he is still not 100% but the Doctor thinks that his lungs sound a little bit better and that he is wheezing and coughing a bit less. Hopefully another week on the Nebulizer will do the trick.

3 comments:
your kids are too darn cute!
Those are the cutest little braids...she's a beauty!
She kind of reminds me of you and your braids when you were little.
-----How beautiful !!!!
Post a Comment