I just looked at the time stamp on this post and noticed that it said 8:27pm eastern time which means it is 5:27pm in California... the exact time Annabelle was born 2 years ago... very freaky!!!Thinking back to that Thursday in San Francisco I could never have imagined what life (or Annabelle) would be like 2 years later... what an amazing & crazy ride it has been!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Annabelle!!!
I cant wait to meet you...you are so cute and my girls are anxious to meet you!Hope you all had a good birthday day..
Jen You look beautiful!!!
Hope to see you soon!!!
Love,
Julie
She is truly the "Princess" in the family.
What a wonderful celebration to honor her 2nd birthday. A good time was had by all!!!!
Happy birthday Annabelle!! (Great to see you in a pic Jen - you look great.)
Happy Birthday Annabelle! I hope you got lots of presents and cake!
Jen you look great!
Annabelle's birthday, happy birthday Annabelle!
Hi Jen! I was wondering if you were ever going to include yourself in a photo! You look so gorgeous and happy!
And of course, Happy Birthday to Annabelle!
love, Emilie
Post a Comment