Friday, March 31, 2006

Locks of Love

Today I had almost all of my hair chopped off and donated it to Locks of Love , a non-profit organization that provides wigs for bald children. Nick really wanted to do it, but since he is follicle-ly challenged I volunteered. The last time I remember my hair being this short was after I had the "Dorothy Hamill" cut when I was 7! At least it's not as bad as that. It's actually sort of stylish now, if ever I get a chance to style it I'll post a picture.

5 comments:

Donna said...

I have never seen you with short hair. I am waiting for the pictures...

Anonymous said...

Wow, who knew we'd both have short hair this year! I wish I had known about that organization before I cut my hair, though. I'm going to refrain from looking at any pictures you post this week of your new hair so that we can have the simultaneous reveal in Vegas this weekend.

Kristina said...

Post the pic! I'd love to see. I am sure you look great. Hope you had a great anniversary trip to LV!

J said...

Hey..when i was talking bout donating my hair to kelly..I told her you did..She said we mentioned it the day you were here..True??
How many inches did it have to be?

Jen said...

The answer is... True. You & Kelly were the ones who gave me the idea! It had to be at least 10 inches, which is all that I cut off.