Well, it's official Sycamore house... you've been put up for sale. Hopefully your departure will be quick and painless, much like your acquisition. I still remember when I first saw you on the mls... it was then and there that I knew you would be ours. So much so that I forced Nick to skip traffic school and drive 480 miles with a 2 month old Annabelle just to see you in person. You were the first house we looked at, and although your walls were covered in crayon with bad drawings glued to them, I still thought you had potential. You've been with us for many good times (and a few bad) and we will miss you... especially your lemon trees.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Syca-NO-more
Well, it's official Sycamore house... you've been put up for sale. Hopefully your departure will be quick and painless, much like your acquisition. I still remember when I first saw you on the mls... it was then and there that I knew you would be ours. So much so that I forced Nick to skip traffic school and drive 480 miles with a 2 month old Annabelle just to see you in person. You were the first house we looked at, and although your walls were covered in crayon with bad drawings glued to them, I still thought you had potential. You've been with us for many good times (and a few bad) and we will miss you... especially your lemon trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Another milestone passes...
Jen that looks beautiful...& U saw my dumpy house..!
It's the palm tree... your house is NOT dumpy!!!
Post a Comment