Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

A few pictures from today:
Annabelle and Jack strike a pose before heading over to Nana and Papa's house...

The super bunny cake made an appearance this year. Annabelle was so excited about the bunny cake and had planned to eat the whole left ear all by herself, but when it actually came down to it she opted for ice cream instead... on the ride home of course she kept asking where the cake was.
A few weeks ago my mother gave Jack a blue Polo shirt, apparently my nephews Danny and Michael each got one too! By some very weird coincidence they all wore the shirts and tan trousers today...

2 comments:

Kristina said...

The cake looks good. I can't believe how big your nephews are now!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, the bunny cake! I love that cake! I hope it's a dense one as well.