I was going to post a few pictures from our Anniversary weekend in Las Vegas but then I remembered the old saying: "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". Ok, we weren't really THAT bad... the photos definitely were though. After sifting through them I decided that it best no one ever see them... then I changed my mind, sorry guys! So here are some very scary pictures:
Mr. & Mrs. Drunky celebrating their 5th wedding Anniversary... are we both wearing lipstick?

Jenny and Mark give a little cheer of excitement after having sent their dinners back...
Tracy and Kristen patiently await more booze
Nick and Mark enjoy a few Margaritas at Margaritaville...

and later on that evening Mark showed up with his new bird...
Luckily she was called back to the mother ship before he had a chance to drink her pretty!
Looking very tired the morning of departure

3 comments:
Nice. I love the short cut. It's very cute!
PS
Happy 5th anniversary!! Has it already been that long?!!
Love the hair! You guys look like you had a blast, I am sorry I couldn't make it...
Post a Comment