Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Whose kid is this?

It still amazes me that Annabelle actually under-stands me when I ask/tell her to do some-thing... She even occasionally gives an appropriate and logical response! A little while ago Annabelle and Jack were playing on the three season porch (which has been doubling as a play room since season 4 ended) and I noticed that it was getting close to dinner time. I asked Annabelle if she wanted to have dinner soon and she said "oh yes please Mommy"... Whose kid is this??? She had come into the kitchen at this point, so I told her that we have to go get Jack so that we can eat. She then ran over to the door and said "hey baby, you wanna have num nums?" "Come on, you have to get in your chair"... When did she become so grown up?

5 comments:

J said...

Unbelievable...Sounds like shes getting that from good examples from her family!!!

Or u didnt check her easter candy well enough!!

The kids have been asking for you guys.
I should have warned u ..once u meet them ..u cnat get away!
Lets make plans soon.want to see the hair in person!!!

Anonymous said...

She is amazing !!!This is apparently from good genes on both sides of the family.
I can't believe how she has grown up since you have come back to Boston !! I love seeing the daily changes.

Kristina said...

She's one smart cookie!

Unknown said...

how cute is that... I am going to start using num nums in my everyday life!

Donna said...

You spent so much time picking just the right name for Jack and Annabelle calls him "Hey Baby".

Your children are beautiful!