Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Adventures At Small Park

Yesterday we took a walk over to "small park", as Annabelle likes to call it. Small park = close park, so I was happy when she asked to go there as opposed to "big park", which is a bit further away = longer walk for me. Normally I don't mind the extra mile stroll, but it was getting close to supper time for the small people... and I was tired... but did manage to muster up enough energy to take a few pics!
On a completely different note... The battle is over and Annabelle has finally conformed to drinking milk from a sippy cup (without tears)!! All bottles have been removed from the premises.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Congratulations Annabelle. I am happy to hear that you've graduated to the sippy cup. Hope you had fun at the "small park".

J said...

I wish we had parks we could walk to..Love that you call it a park.Everyone calls it the playground around here..

Donna said...

Annabelle, I am proud of you! I know it was hard but you did it (insert Dora's "We Did It" song)!