Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Conversation Between Two Grapes

Just one of the conversations I overheard this evening at dinner time...

Grape #1: "Hello."
Grape #2: "Hello, pleased to meet you."
Grape #1: "Want to go to a tea party?"
Grape #2: "Yeah, I want to go to a tea party."
Grape #1: "Oh, ok, want to go with Scoop and Benny*?"
Grape #2: "Yes, Scoop and Benny."
Grape #2: "and Baby too."
***insert Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrooom noise***
Grape #2: Oh! What happened?"
Grape #1: "I running around too hard!"
***insert crashing sounds***

At this point in the conversation I believe Annabelle (aka the puppeteer) has taken over, as the next thing I hear is: "I'm sorry,
bye" and then see Annabelle lift the grapes, give them a little nod, as if to say "it's ok, it'll be quick and painless", and then proceed to eat Grape#1 and Grape #2!

*Scoop and Benny are toy trucks from Bob the Builder.

2 comments:

J said...

If grapes could talk ..of course that's what they would say!!!
Happy Mother's Day Jen!!

Kristina said...

How funny! I love it! Hope you had a great mother's day.