Jack got his first official pair of walking shoes on Saturday! He's not quite walking yet but has been increasing the length of his "hands free" standing and cruising the furniture like nobody's business. I think he may be taking that first step very soon...
Truth be told, I had planned on waiting until after he started walking to get him "real" shoes but, it's not often that you walk by an empty Stride Rite(the most ridiculously crowded and expensive children's shoe store in 18 countries) so we had to take advantage. The sales staff were more than eager to help and even gave Jack a special keepsake album with a photo of him wearing his new shoes... now that's the kind of service we like!

3 comments:
Jack is "stepping up"...literally!
Go Jack Go!
My goodness hes starting to look like such a little man..I guess once you see them standing they look so much older.Don' you think??
Hey Jack - nice wheels!
Post a Comment