Nick turns 35 today!!! ... And has finally perfected his "photo face".
The team goes out to lunch to celebrate... (no one seems the slighest bit interested in the lady with the camera).
Annabelle masters the art of drinking through the straw hole without the straw.
Jack has a good gnaw on his straw.
It was a bit chilly in the restaurant so Nick made Annabelle a special hat out of a napkin. The hat also doubles as a cape.
Jack decides to pack up his food to go...

6 comments:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Nick !!!
I realy like that purple shirt......Hmmmm.....
Annabelle and Jack are beautiful, as always. So is the picture-taker, we can't see.
Nick is one very lucky man !!!!
Happy Birthday Nick!
I think 35 is going to be a great year!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!
By the way, you are looking rather svelte...way to go!
Annabelle is so silly. What is she wearing (in reference to the styling hat)?
Nice posts - I needed to catch up. I especially like the watermelon on the dino - egg pic and the talking santa post. Good stuff! -90
Happy birthday (belated) Nick! Looks like a good time had by all.
Post a Comment