I was going through some stuff the other day and found a list that I had made last year when Annabelle was about 17.5 months old. The list was of all of the words that she was saying at the time. It got me thinking about Jack, who coincidentally, is now about 17.5 months old. I know all the books say that you shouldn't compare children, but we all do... So naturally I made a list of Jack's current most used words. The findings were interesting (to me anyway): At 17.5 months old both Annabelle and Jack each had/have approximately 30-35 words that they could/can say and use regularly. About 20 of the words are the same, things like Mama, Dada, hi, bye, teddy, ball, car, etc... Then there were the different words... This is where it gets amusing (to me anyway). Annabelle was saying things like: Dora, backpack, and wild wild west... Possibly watching too much television?? Jack is saying things like: ready set go, cheers, and thank you... Leads me to believe we may be spending too much time in restaurants, especially when he raises a sippy cup as he says "cheers".

1 comment:
if I remember correctly, annabelle did the sippy cup "cheers" but her's was "chee"
either way it's very very cute. SEND MORE PICTURES!
Post a Comment