I am beginning to wonder if knowledge of certain things is just inborn... Things like hopscotch.Where in the world did my children learn about hopscotch? It certainly wasn't from me. And seeing as I am with them 99% of the time I was a bit taken aback when Annabelle not only asked to play hopscotch, but knew EXACTLY what to do once Jack finished drawing it out.
(and where did Jack learn to do that anyway)?
For the past two days hopscotch has been "the thing". Every few days there is a new "thing" and now it's hopscotch... From the first waking breathe to the last kiss goodnight every fourth word is hopscotch, preceded only by "can we play"... They are getting pretty good at hopscotch.
Updated 9/2/06: When Annabelle got up this morning she looked out the window and noticed that Nick had parked on the hopscotch drawing. She then started shouting "Daddy, wake up! Silver car is on my hopscotch!"

2 comments:
A-a-a-ah......The wonders of little minds !!!!
Each day is a new adventure !!!!
The joys are immense.
How did I know that your children would be so amazing ???
I wish we could freeze the moments.
Annabelle, can I please play with you?
Post a Comment