Friday, November 03, 2006

I Am Officially A Knitter!

I'm not sure if that is something to be proud of or if I am just getting old!! Either way, it is what it is and I can now add knitting to my vast list of talents...

Here is Annabelle modeling (aka trying to steal pumpkins from the neighbor's steps) the lovely *Pumpkin Spice sweater that I finished knitting last night.

*Pumpkin & Spice are the names of the two colors of yarn... Also my favorite latte at the moment.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Very nice! You are so talented. We should call you "Queen Jennifer the Talented Knitter" and bow in your presence. That or just Old Lady Jen.

I seriously don’t know how you have the time to complete a project like this. I think I have some of these projects stashed away in a closet somewhere (but I'm not about to go looking for them).

Donna said...

As Grace looks at the picture of Annabelle I told her that Annabelle's Mom made that sweater for her.

"I wish I had a sweater like that. Mom, maybe you could make me a sweater."

Yah, I din't think so...maybe she should talk to Queen Jennifer...

J said...

How long did that take???its beautiful..Im going to buy knitting needles right now..