Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Enough With The Girly Cups, People!

Jack is becoming more particular these days and has suddenly decided he is way too cool for a pink sippy cup... It's like he woke up this morning and thought: Nah, I'm not using that, pink is for girls. I wonder how he'll react to a purple sippy cup?

We didn't intentionally give him a pink cup, it just happened to be the closest one at hand when Nick was giving Jack some milk this morning, but we don't discriminate either and Jack has never had a problem with using "girl-y" cups before now... In fact, I used to think he preferred the more feminine looking cups, Dora the Explorer and all, as he is constantly robbing them from his sister. Yet this morning, when handed a pink cup, he took one look, scoffed at it, and then chucked it on the floor. This went on until I transferred the milk into an identical cup... Only blue.

No comments: