I had originally purchased this piano with xylophone for Jack as one of his Christmas presents, then decided to return it because he is also getting a super sonic keyboard which makes this toy seem really lame. As I was leaving the house on the way to return it I got side tracked and left the toy (in it's box) in the bag on the dining room table. Guess who found it and claimed it was her new favorite toy?
Monday, December 18, 2006
I'm Such A Sucker
I had originally purchased this piano with xylophone for Jack as one of his Christmas presents, then decided to return it because he is also getting a super sonic keyboard which makes this toy seem really lame. As I was leaving the house on the way to return it I got side tracked and left the toy (in it's box) in the bag on the dining room table. Guess who found it and claimed it was her new favorite toy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh well......I'm sure Santa will think of something to replace the xylophone for Jack. Let's just hope that all it will take are these little things that will keep our "Princess" smiling !!!!
Post a Comment