Monday, January 01, 2007

A Few Things To Work On In 2007

Nick asked me what my New Year's resolution was going to be this year and immediately the first thing that came to mind was to lose a few lbs. Such an easy answer, but also a boring one... Everyone says that. So I took back my answer and instead decided to make a list of things I would like to accomplish and work on in 2007. The list is ever growing and in no particular order:

  1. Try to shower daily
  2. Get dressed every day, even if failed at #1
  3. Shave legs at least once a week
  4. Eat less chocolate
  5. Read more books
  6. Try harder to keep up on current events
  7. Repaint living room
  8. Refinish bedroom furniture
  9. Paint master bedroom
  10. Paint exterior house trim
  11. Make prints of all digital photos
  12. Organize all digital photos (after printing) and put into photo albums
  13. Frame (and hang) more photos
  14. Complete at least 2 paintings
  15. Continue with my quest to find the perfect Margarita
  16. Make it a point to see people even when I'm feeling lazy
  17. Stop being lazy
  18. Get to the gym at least twice a week
  19. Go to the movies more often
  20. Get my hair cut more than once this year

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ok, #s 11, 12, 13 & 20 are also on my list. It is pretty easy to order the pictures, but it is the sorting and putting away that is really time consuming. I cheated last year and ordered my pictures by season (this way they are already partly sorted). Each season is still in the box they were shipped in...

Good Luck & Happy New Year!

Emilie said...

Shower! Shave legs! Wow, sounds ambitious... well, at least for me. You have more practice being a mom. Almost everything on your list is on my list. The haircut once a year made me laugh. I thought I was the only one that made goals like that... Well, good luck! I'll just be happy if I get my legs shaved some time within the month...