Annabelle attended two birthday parties this past weekend... The first was a princess themed party on Saturday at which Cinderella and her pal Belle made an appearance. The princesses played a few games with the kiddies and then gave the girls a mini sparkly make over. Annabelle wasn't overly enamored by Cinderella, or Belle, but she was very excited to put on a fancy dress for the party and even more excited to get made up, as she kept exclaiming, "I'm so sparkly!"
After that sparkly was her word for the weekend... After having a bath: "look Mommy I'm sparkly clean!" After brushing her teeth: "look Mommy, my teeth are sparkly!" ...and so on. The sparkly-ness finally toned down on Sunday when she went to the next party, which was Little Mermaid themed. After that all the talk was about the great blue cake that Lila's Daddy made and how she ate the frosting. Or should I say; how she repeatedly stuck her fork in the cake while they were singing happy birthday and ate the frosting before the cake was actually served?

No comments:
Post a Comment