I was cleaning out the kid's rooms; sorting through their clothes to see what still fit, what needed to be put into storage, putting away some new summery things, etc... When I remembered that I had left Annabelle's sandals, which were muddy from a few days ago, on the back porch. When I went to go get them to clean them off and neatly store them with her other 10 pairs of shoes, I discovered that they weren't where I had left them. I looked around and couldn't find them anywhere so I asked Annabelle if she knew where her sandals had gone. The conversation went something like this:"Annabelle, do you know what happened to your sandals?"
"Yes."
"Did you put them somewhere?"
"Yes."
"Where did you put them?"
"Ummm, I threw them away."
"Why did you throw them away?"
"Because they were old."
"Did you really throw them away?"
"Yes." "I put them in the trash." "I need new sandals... Those ones are old."

1 comment:
Well, I hope you went out and bought her new sandals...they were dirty after all.
Post a Comment