Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oh No, Chiiiiiiiick!

Jack is completely distraught because his little die cast Chick Hicks, from the movie Cars, is missing. He's been carrying that thing around with him for weeks, even taking it to bed with him. Twice I've been woken in the middle of the night by Jack crying because Chick had fallen from his crib!

I can't even recall how many times I have torn the house apart looking for that stupid car over the past few weeks, somehow it has always managed to turn up... Not today though, it seems.
Jack has been standing at the bottom of the stairs all morning, moaning, "Chiiiick" because he thinks Chick is in his crib. We've searched his room 3 times, the car is not there. Jack keeps insisting, "Chick fall down" (from his crib) but, unless Chick has fallen through the floorboards, he is not in Jack's room.

I've actually been looking for a new Chick Hicks car for a while now because the one Jack just misplaced had lost a wheel, but I can't seem to find it anywhere... I suppose I could always order it from Amazon.com and pay $26.75 + shipping, but that just seems insane, considering I got the first one at Target for $3!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I will find it for him, when I go to Annabelle's house.