Poor little Annabelle has had, what we thought to be a cold, for about a week now. She seemed to be coping with it just fine until this morning, when she woke up at 6:30am screaming that she was very hot and needed some medicine.I gave her some Motrin, because she was in fact burning up (good call Annabelle). The Motrin did bring her fever down, but soon after I noticed she had developed a deep, phlegmy cough, so I called the Doctor. Luckily, they were able to squeeze us in this afternoon, because it turns out she has pneumonia! The Dr. prescribed some antibiotics, and wants her to go in for a chest x-ray tomorrow...
For the most part, Annabelle has been very lethargic today, and QUIET (a rarity for her). Apart from the occasional movement from coughing, she has pretty much been in this position all day. She is now on her 4Th viewing of the movie Flushed Away.

3 comments:
Oh No-o-o-o.....My little angel needs something bright, shiny and new to put a big smile back on her face !!! Nana wil have to see what she can do.......
Feel better Annabelle!!!xoxox
Oh my God! How scary! I keep meaning to email you - I'm so sorry that Annabelle is going through this! Violet has yet to even get a cold - I think I'd be having a nervous breakdown if she got pneumonia! Hope she recovers quickly!
Post a Comment