I was in the kitchen, unloading the dishwasher, when all of a sudden I heard this little voice say, "Mommy, oh no, I'm stuck." I knew Jack was in the living room playing with his trains, so my first thought was that he had dropped a train, or car, in between the couch cushions, which is usually the case when he complains about things being "stuck", so I wasn't in any rush to go and investigate his complaint. A few seconds later, I hear again, "Mommy, help, I'm stuck." This time, I realize that his voice is not, in fact, coming from the living room, but the bathroom... And yes indeed, was he ever stuck!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Potty Training?
I was in the kitchen, unloading the dishwasher, when all of a sudden I heard this little voice say, "Mommy, oh no, I'm stuck." I knew Jack was in the living room playing with his trains, so my first thought was that he had dropped a train, or car, in between the couch cushions, which is usually the case when he complains about things being "stuck", so I wasn't in any rush to go and investigate his complaint. A few seconds later, I hear again, "Mommy, help, I'm stuck." This time, I realize that his voice is not, in fact, coming from the living room, but the bathroom... And yes indeed, was he ever stuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment