Saturday, August 11, 2007

WTF?

It's only 8am, my kids have been up for about an hour... Already, this morning I have found (and cleaned) pen marks all over the love seat, a banana that someone had stepped on and left mushed in the rug, pancake mix spilled all over the kitchen, syrup all over the dining room chairs, and a puddle of milk in the rug. I have put back the "little chairs" (which were used as climbing devices in various locations) about 6 times, pulled a wad of toilet paper out of the bathroom sink, picked up about 2,000 cars, built a train set, and opened about 30 mini cans of playdoh. I have succeeded in making a pot of coffee, but have not had any yet. I've also made pancakes (hence the syrup all over the dining room). Right now I am about to go and pick up all of the playdoh, which is now ground into the rug, but not before I change Jack's stinky diaper. I hope this is not an indication as to what today is going to be like!!!!!

No comments: