
Thank you everyone who donated in support of my Jimmy Fund walk!Apart from Jack having a MAJOR kicking, screaming, back throwing, head spinning, BITING-Mommy-TWICE meltdown on the bus back to the starting point, the walk went pretty well!!
As of today, Team Abby has raised over $9,000.00 and donations are still coming in!

Annabelle, sporting her medal, enjoys a quick burger after the walk.
Jack and Teddy have a little goove and a cookie before the start, while Abby's sister, M.K. enjoys a good nose pick.
After the walk, Miss Abigail made a special appearance to thank everyone in person.

2 comments:
Hey Jen, congratulations to you and the troops for completing the walk! I was guilted into leaving a donation (no I wasn't really). I'm so sorry about your little friend's illness and hope she is doing well. Cancer sucks.
Hi Jen, congratulations on your walk, I'm so happy you did that! I wish I could have given you more, and been there to do the walk with you!
All my warmest wishes to Abby and her family, even though I don't know them. The whole family sounds very strong and brave!
Post a Comment