I went to get Jack up this morning and found that he had shimmied his crib across the room! It's not that obvious from the photo but the crib is usually about 4 feet to the left. He was either having a serious dance party or he was trying to make his way out the door... Thankfully the crib is too wide, otherwise he may have ended up in our room!
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Late Night Rave?
I went to get Jack up this morning and found that he had shimmied his crib across the room! It's not that obvious from the photo but the crib is usually about 4 feet to the left. He was either having a serious dance party or he was trying to make his way out the door... Thankfully the crib is too wide, otherwise he may have ended up in our room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You know it's the car fetish. "Look, Mommy, I'm driving a bus!"
That is very funny story! I am just entering the world of toddler shenanigans with Violet. It seems like a very entertaining and fun world to be an observer of, as your blog has been evidence of many times!
Post a Comment