Because all things revolve around Annabelle, obviously this song, "Silver Bells", is about her, Annabelle... But she'll be the first one to tell you that, she is NOT silver.
So naturally, being the
This has been going on for several weeks now.
A few times she thought she was being clever and started to sing, "Silver Jack", but we just laughed at her. Then there was the time she actually sang, "Silver Brother", but again, the laughter ensued and we quickly chimed in with a chorus of "Silver Bells."
Because we love to taunt our children.
Yesterday when I sang a quick verse of "Super Belle", Annabelle decided she liked that much better, and that the song wasn't that bad after all.
Earlier today, when I informed Annabelle that "Silver Bells" was playing on the radio, she looked at me in a very defeated way, let out a big sigh and said, "I guess I am silver."

1 comment:
I love it! We love taunting The Boy too. He's going to be 15 in less than two weeks and he still hasn't figured out that the best way to handle the taunting is to just ignore us. Instead he goes all dramatic with heavy breathing, arguing and the ticked off face. We're such evil parents (both you & Nick and Troy & I).
But the question is how evil?
Answer: I'm looking forward to teaching Peanut how to taunt The Boy as well because I do not see him changing much. :P
Post a Comment