Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Year's List

Last Year I made this list of things to work on in 2007. Being the last day of 2007, I thought I might check back to see how I did...

  1. Try to shower daily - I'm still working on this one but, I NEVER go 2 days in a row without a shower. So that's an accomplishment, right?

  2. Get dressed every day, even if failed at #1 - I've been pretty good at this one, as I tend to like to leave the house daily, but I must admit, at this point I consider wearing yoga pants being dressed.

  3. Shave legs at least once a week - That was an easy one.

  4. Eat less chocolate - I did well until, oh you know, Easter maybe?

  5. Read more books - Believe it or not, I have read a couple of books in 2007!

  6. Try harder to keep up on current events - Who's running for president?? I suck.

  7. Repaint living room - I repainted the ceiling, then decided to keep the wall color.

  8. Refinish bedroom furniture - ahem.

  9. Paint master bedroom - I've actually started this project! I've painted the ceiling and have chosen, but not purchased yet, the wall & trim colors.

  10. Paint exterior house trim -hahaha.

  11. Make prints of all digital photos - FAILED miserably at this one.

  12. Organize all digital photos (after printing) and put into photo albums - Dido.

  13. Frame (and hang) more photos - More could mean one, right?

  14. Complete at least 2 paintings - Does "pin the fin on Nemo" count as a painting?
  15. Continue with my quest to find the perfect Margarita - Still working on it. I've discovered that Legal Seafood makes a fantastic Mojito, though.
  16. Make it a point to see people even when I'm feeling lazy - Hmmmmm.
  17. Stop being lazy - I'm not really lazy. I should have never put this one there in the first place!
  18. Get to the gym at least twice a week - I've been pretty consistent with this. Something has got to balance all that chocolate eating!
  19. Go to the movies more often - The last movie I saw in a theater was Shrek III. That was THE ONLY movie I saw in a theater in 2007... bad. bad. bad
  20. Get my hair cut more than once this year - I actually had my hair cut TWICE in 2007!!

Well, it's about 2pm-ish on the last day of 2007. I should probably get busy if I am going to complete this list!

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I can relate! You have two kids and shaving your legs once a week is easy for you? I'm impressed!