Thursday, December 06, 2007
Happy Erica!
Annabelle came home from school today with a dreidel that one of her little classmates had given her. She told me that Rebecca's mother came in, told them a story and gave each of them a special spinning top. When I asked Annabelle if she remembered what the story was about she told me that it was a story about Erica. When I questioned her further, she told me that it was a story about Erica and, ya know, you light candles and stuff. Why would Rebecca's mother tell you a story about a girl who plays with fire? Then I realized that she was talking about Hanukkah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love it!! Happy Erica!! :)
Happy Erica..Jen My husband will love this.He had a 40 minute debate with madigan about how come you ahve a hanukka matching game and not a christmas one in first grade..
Post a Comment