Sunday, March 02, 2008

At The Movies

Annabelle and Jack made their second visit to a movie theater, to see a kiddie film called "Easter in Bunnyland". They, and by they I mean Jack, was much better behaved than I had expected; He stayed at his seat the entire time, well, apart from when he tried to follow Nick to the concession stand, but he came right back when I called for him, and for the most part was either sitting or standing in front of his seat, or sitting on my lap... He was very good, and very quiet!

Annabelle of course was the poster child for how one should behave in a theater... For all of the begging she did to even go to the movies, she knew if she acted up, it would be a long while before she saw the inside of a movie theater again!

No comments: