Great job! How long did it take? How much ended up in the trash? It is amazing how much can accumulate so quickly and it is really hard to sort through. I can totally relate.
I went one step further and put the entire contents of the toy room into the storage container. Amazingly, they don't seem to be missing many of their toys.
hahaha Good job! You should take a picture in a few days to see how it looks then! LOL I counted 14 balls in the picture!!! It isn't amazing how quickly they collect! We bought one at the grocery store the other day. The freaking grocery store.
3 comments:
WOW !!!!! Good job !
Great job! How long did it take? How much ended up in the trash? It is amazing how much can accumulate so quickly and it is really hard to sort through. I can totally relate.
I went one step further and put the entire contents of the toy room into the storage container. Amazingly, they don't seem to be missing many of their toys.
hahaha Good job! You should take a picture in a few days to see how it looks then! LOL I counted 14 balls in the picture!!! It isn't amazing how quickly they collect! We bought one at the grocery store the other day. The freaking grocery store.
Post a Comment