Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Soccer

Annabelle had her very first soccer game on Sunday! She was so excited; she practically slept in her uniform the night before. The game was pretty adorable. Half of the kids didn't know what to do once they got the ball, and the ones that did, were running in the wrong direction most of the time!!

These pictures are from the pre-game practice:

Here they are in a post game huddle:

Poor Nick was volunteered (by his evil wife) to be the assistant soccer coach. Only, he keeps calling it football and insisting that Jaguars (the name of their team) be pronounced, Jag-U-ars... Way to confuse a bunch of 4 year olds, Nick!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great photos. I love the occasional picture of Jack and his water bottle tossed in there, really cute.

Annabelle looks like a natural!

Emilie said...

Annabelle looks so great in her uniform! I know I have to stay in the moment and I love life now, but looking at your photos makes me can't wait until Violet gets older - looks like so much fun!

On a seperate note, I know I owe you an email - housepainters this week... crazy! Although I think they'll be finished today...