Last night Annabelle woke up crying several times during the night, complaining of an earache. I got up with her once and gave her some Motrin, anticipating a long night ahead. Lucky for me, Nick remembered that today is Mother's Day, took pity on me and dealt with the rest of the night crying... ALSO, as an added bonus-let me sleep in this morning!
By the time I got up Annabelle seemed fine, or at least claimed she was fine, so we attended her soccer game as planned.
After the game we headed back to our house for a bbq. She still seemed fine to me; in fact, Jack was the one I was worried about, as he has had a nasty cough for the past few days that seemed to have gotten worse after the game. But, as karma would have it, just after we put the kids to bed and I was settling in to watch the season finale of Survivor, little Miss Annabelle started complaining of pains again.
The next morning...
Last night was an extremely looooong one. Annabelle was up all night coughing and crying. I ended up staying in bed with her and neither of us got much sleep. Miraculously, she seems unaffected by this lack of sleep and is being her cheeky little self... Only super snotty, and coughing still. I'm going to see if I can get her in to see the Quack this morning. Hopefully we can get her sorted out so we do NOT have a repeat performance of the past two nights!



1 comment:
I hope little missy gets some medicine and is feeling better tonight. Funny, they can sound awful but "feel" fine, while you're dragging all day from the rough night! Wishing you a much better nights sleep tonight (from a mom who's kid didn't sleep through the night until he was past his second bday)!
Post a Comment