Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Party Planning

Annabelle is currently busy planning her Care Bear birthday party for NEXT FEBRUARY. She is sitting at the dining room table making invitations as I type. I can hear her trying to work out what [she thinks] she is writing:
Dear my friends,
Come to my party. You are invited.

Dear my friends,

You have to come to my party. It's February 5Th. Ask your
moms.

Dear my friends,
I'm having a birthday party. You have to come. Tell your
moms.

Jack has just asked if he is also invited to the Care Bear party. Her response: "you can come Jack, but don't mess up my cake, OK."

And now, apparently we are supposed to walk to the mail box to send these off, "before it gets dark." No names. No addresses. No stamps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute!! You'll have to save those. You should totally let her "mail" them, and just go out and get them after bed...although next time she sees her friends, that might backfire. I personally like the third version of the invite. Don't ask, just tell your moms because you have to come. *snickers* some days it is hard to keep a straight face, isn't it?!