Friday, July 25, 2008

My Big Kid

Jack is now officially potty trained! He has been completely accident free for over a week and had maybe two accidents while we were away, surviving two long car rides and a boat trip! He's loving his new big boy boxer shorts... He has been flashing everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jack! Caleb is officially PT now too! Do you feel like your baby got a year older in the last two weeks?! I know I do. So you're doing boxers? I keep thinking about that, because it seems that they would be easier to get up and down.

Donna said...

Way to go Jack! Thank you for showing Jackson your boxers the other day. Jackson has been talking about you, "Jack Henry is a big boy. He wears underpants!!" I am hoping it rubs off on him....

Great job Jack Henry!