Wednesday, August 06, 2008

eBay Rocks!

The kid next door got this awesome radio control Subaru from eBay, which Jack is crazy about... Not really into the remote control part, just really likes the car itself. Being the nice mum I am, I went onto eBay and found a non battery powered version of the same exact car and put a bid on it for Jack.

Wouldn't you know, we one the car! I was so excited to give it to Jack, I knew he would be so happy... That is, until it arrived:

Hmmm, for some reason I was under the impression that the car would be much bigger.

Way to go eBay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaww, does he mind the reduction in scale? Hopefully he was delighted anyhow. You're right, Caleb and Jack would certainly get along, how they do both love their cars! I wrote today about painting a Herbie car, and Caleb loves it so much, he has loved the paint right off of it! lol

Emilie said...

That is soooooo funny! You don't know how many times things like that have happened to me with eBay! I'll get mad and not buy something for a year, but then eventually I return... until it happens again!

But I like your artistic presentation of this very Seinfeld-esque issue...