Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Graffiti Artists

The monkeys were playing on the back porch, I could hear them from the living room:

Jack: Look Annabelle, Mommy is going to be so happy at us!!

Annabelle: Really?

Jack: Yes, Annabelle! Mommy will be very happy at us!!!

Annabelle: OK Jack, hand me some chalk.

Annabelle: She sure will be so proud of us!

Jack: Uuuuh-haaaa! She will be so proud and happy at us!!

When I went to investigate, this is what I found:


They were so excited to show me how they had decorated the bricks, I was not so proud of them, nor was I happy at them, but still, I could not help but smile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

partners in crime, what a hilarious conversation! Caleb 'defaces' our deck on a regular basis!

J said...

Your getting them ready for tar park arent you??
So happy to see how much you enjoy the little unexpected treats!!

Kristina said...

Nice. At least it was just chalk on the outside and not Sharpie or something like that on the inside!