Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day Of School

Today was Jack's first day, ever... And he absolutely loved it!!

Here he is with his teacher.

Below, I'm trying to get a decent shot of both of them-HA!

I can't tell if Annabelle was trying to hug Jack, or strangle him.

One last try?

Nah, we're not even going to look at you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your kiddos are so-o-o beautiful! And how much are you loving the free time?! It is hard to leave our critters in someone else's care, but it is really good for all.

Miles went back to school after labor Day, after being closed for a week, and started in a new, and I think much cooler, classroom. The teacher is great and they are always doing fun and engaging activities. He actually gripes for about 5-10 minutes (how long I will put up with it!) when I come to pick him up because he does not want to leave! Which is a good sign, but a bit of a blow to my mommy ego. But us better than him not liking it there....

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOHH..........So grown up !!!
It seems like only yesterday you came home to Boston with a new infant and a one year old !!!!!

Kristina said...

They are adorable!! I don't even want to think about when Addie is old enough to go to school but it's hard to believe that she's already 3 months!