Jack's first school field trip... Awwww. Both Jack and Annabelle's classes took a field trip to a local farm, which has a petting zoo, hay ride, pony ride, pumpkin patch and corn maze. It was very cute, and a lot of fun for them, but it was a little tricky for me-
First off, it was freezing! But aside from that, both kids wanted to stay with their own classes and I was torn as to who to stay with! At first, I was trying to keep the kids together but their classes were doing different activities at different times; Annabelle's class was on the hay ride while Jack's was petting animals, Annabelle's class was doing pony rides while Jack's was in the corn maze, etc... Jack wanted to stay with his class and Annabelle wanted to stay with hers- Ack!
I was running back and forth for a while but in the end, I just stayed with Jack's class for the day. He seemed to be the one that actually wanted me there with him. Annabelle just latched on to her friends and their moms, and every once in a while some mother would hand me one of Annabelle's mittens or something. She is always so busy, I don't think she even noticed I wasn't with her class.
Apart from my initial stress of needing to split myself in two, we had a nice day! Above is a picture of Jack and his class (minus two) and to the left are a few of Annabelle's friends, all of whom have siblings in Jack's class!

5 comments:
Looks like fun! But Annabelle is SO pretty, I can't get over it. You're going to be in trouble when she's older!
WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A HAT ON...........EXCEPT JACK ??????
LOL ^^ spoken like a true grandmother!!
The pictures are too cute, looks like they had a blast!
Guilty... The hat was in the car.
BUT, I'll have you know that his teacher made him wear his hat AND mittens when they went out to play at school the other day!
At least he listens to her.
They are getting so big!!Looks Like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment