Sunday, November 23, 2008

Damaged Goods

Last night, just as we were heading upstairs for bed, Annabelle wiped out on the hardwood floor and landed flat on her face, knocking her front tooth loose! At first, we thought the tooth might have actually fallen out, but once the bleeding stopped we could see that it had just been loosened and were able to push it back into place. It is still pretty wobbly; it's any body's guess whether or not it will fall out, but we are hoping that it sticks around for another couple of years!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

How scary! That reminds me of last year when Violet fell and her front tooth went almost all the way through her lip! I was having seizures, but Violet seemed to recover more quickly than me. Annabelle looks like she's recovered here, so that's good (in spite of the fat lip!)

Anonymous said...

Aawww, bless her heart. I hope she is feeling better today. Man does she have some gorgeous eyes! I don't even notice her lip in the picture, just those baby blues!