When I picked Jack up from school yesterday he ran out of his classroom with a huge smile on his face and gave me a giant hug. Two seconds later, he handed me one [of the two] cars he had brought to school with him that morning, then asked me to smell it... And then he came out with, "I don't want this one- it smells like Molly."
Further prying revealed that his classmate, Molly, had handled the car at some point during the day, and now it was, "in need of a wash."
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol Too cute!
And you put up a tree already! On your blog that is. I've been looking for blog decorations. Makes me feel like a dork, but oh well! lol
I know- I am a total dork... it's not even Thanksgiving yet!!
Post a Comment