Annabelle: Why do we have to watch this? I want to watch Caillou.
Me: You can watch Caillou any time, this is a one shot deal.
Annabelle: Won't this be on Demand?
Annabelle: Look at all those children there! Why did I not get to go there?
Me: There are a lot of people there, but there are also billions of people in the world. Not everyone is able to go.
Annabelle: Well I wanted to go, they all look so happy.
Annabelle: Why are those people so happy?
Me: They are happy to see a new President.
Annabelle: Why?
Me: People are happy about a change.
Annabelle: Why?
Me: Not everyone liked the last president.
Annabelle: Why?
Me: He made some bad decisions.
Annabelle: What did he do that was bad to YOU?
Me: Nothing to me, directly.
Annabelle: Well, he was BAD to ME!!!!
Me: How was he bad to you?
Annabelle: He made me watch boring t.v.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hahahaha
i'm sure she will be expecting a play date with sasha and malia any day now
That's cute! Yeah, we had a couple of "debates" in our house about not watching as much Dora today. Sometimes I'm thankful that Violet doesn't have that many words yet.
Post a Comment