Friday, March 20, 2009

Car Cakes!

In honor of Jack's birthday, the car cakes have made a special appearance! We baked a batch to take into school today so Jack could celebrate with his class. Right now we are in the middle of baking lots and lots of cakes in an attempt to make a 3D pirate ship for his party tomorrow!! Hopefully we will have some pictures to post!!







3 comments:

Andrea said...

Jen those cars are amaaaaaaazing! I'll bet you are the favoritist mom ever :-). The details are incredible. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

The are so cute!! It almost makes me want to break out our pan. Almost. lol Good luck on the pirate cake!

PS Have you seen the train version of the pan? I want it, but it never has gone on sale like the car one did. It is sold out/off the W.S. website now, but I saw it in the store. Very cute, but maybe not $34 cute!

Anonymous said...

And also

6 pages of inpiration