This morning I found Jack playing golf in the living room. Everyone else was still in bed when I heard someone shuffling around downstairs. I went to investigate: Jack had set up his own little mini golf course! He had taken an empty toilet paper roll, using it as a tee, stood it on it's side and placed a golf ball on top. He had found a toy golf club and he was using an orange soccer cone as the hole. A funny site to stumble upon!Friday, October 09, 2009
Being Creative
This morning I found Jack playing golf in the living room. Everyone else was still in bed when I heard someone shuffling around downstairs. I went to investigate: Jack had set up his own little mini golf course! He had taken an empty toilet paper roll, using it as a tee, stood it on it's side and placed a golf ball on top. He had found a toy golf club and he was using an orange soccer cone as the hole. A funny site to stumble upon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment