If all goes well, little "Squish", as it's been called, should be making it's way into this world early June, 2010.So far everything has been pretty routine. There's been a bit of morning sickness, and afternoon sickness, oh, and night sickness too, but it has not been too bad. Definitely no where in the league of sickness I suffered whilst pregnant with Annabelle. These days I am feeling better, no where near as tired and much less nauseous. Hopefully the worst in over.
We recently told Annabelle & Jack about the big news and they are both VERY excited. They had completely different reactions: Annabelle started jumping up and down in excitement and Jack started asking technical questions like, "if you eat food will it hit the baby in the head" & "is the baby made of metal?" (he thought the ultrasound picture looked like metal). But once I explained that we will not be having a robotic baby, he seemed pretty happy to become a big brother... So excited in fact, that he then asked for 2 babies, one boy and one girl! When I told him that we will only be having one baby he decided he wants a boy. Annabelle, of course, wants a girl. She also wants to be there when I deliver the baby so she can see how it comes out... Um, I don't think so! The next ultrasound is scheduled on my birthday, January 12th- hopefully all goes well!

3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you.
Congratulations!!! So neat, thanks for sharing!!
Yay! Glad to see if officially on the blog! How exciting, another Monkey!!!
I am glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment