Another month has flown by and Oliver is now 2 months old. He has been growing like a weed! At his 2 month check up he weighed 13 lbs. 7 ozs. and was 23 1/4 inches long.He has officially outgrown the bassinet and is now sleeping in his crib. Last week I thought he was gigantic when I looked at him in the bassinet but now he seems so tiny in comparison. He's been doing really well in the sleep department, going for about 6-7 hours at a time-yay!
Oliver has been the perfect baby. He is an extremely good natured little boy and pretty much only cries when he's hungry, tired or needs a diaper change.He still sleeps a lot during the day but when he's awake, he's been quite the smiley little lad. He has started cooing and smiling more and even laughed out loud the other day.
Oliver has been holding his head up more and more so we tried him out in a Bumbo seat. He really likes the Bumbo but he can't stay in it for very long right now- after about ten minutes his head starts to flop from side to side. I'm sure by next month he'll be Bumbo ready.
I guess that's about it. There really isn't much more that 2 month old babies can do...

1 comment:
Hey Jen!
I am so glad you are keeping up with your blog.
Oliver is such a beautiful baby and we can't wait to meet him, someday....
Please, when you have a chance, give me a ring. I don't want to bother you with the new babe and all.
Post a Comment